Application market grows day by day and people are in need of numerous applications affecting their lives. No wonder app development becomes very trendy. Therefore, it is important to deal with the best and easy tools having the required range of functionalities. The same concerns the development frameworks.
Nowadays we may choose between three of them:
1. Backbone JS
Let’s consider the main features of each.
- Model – consists of code of application data.
- View – holds data that is used to represent into HTML view.
Developers are using Backbone.js to make one page web applications and to keep different parts of it structures (such as clients and servers). Models created with Backbone.js may easily integrate in any backend.
Many of web applications use backbone.js. But we will show only the best backbone apps that you might already used or heard about for sure.
Best Backbone js apps are:
· Pandora internet radio
· USA today
· SoundCloud mobile
With Node.js you are able to use the code or scripts that have been written in other languages, as well.
· it is light, scalable and fast way to write script allowing the developers to carry out the code on the server side, i.e.: on own computer or straight in a browser;
· it allows and unifies app development, removing the need for different languages;
· node.js is uses to create web applications in real-time;
· provides possibility for mobile app development;
· allows using the code or scripts that have been written in other languages.
Now, here are best Node.js projects examples:
· PayPal and Node.js
· Netflix and Node.js
· Uber and Node.js
· LinkedIn and Node.js
· Ebay and Node.js
Node.js has a terrific helper tool – Garbage Collector. It manages application’s memory and prevents memory leaks. Thus, main gains of Node.js apps are:
- speed (runs on google JS engine)
- non-blocking I/O paradigm
- data streaming (HTTP requests and responses as a single event)
- real-time apps (client-side and server-side)
- unified database queries (JSON format)
- easy and fast coding
- open-source NPM repository (over 60.000 modules)
- proxy server ability
- fast development cycles
- business logic on the server
- appropriate for android devices
You can find the AngularJS apps examples everywhere around the internet. No wonder, because since it released in 2009, till now it is one of the most popular framework around the internet.
Main advantages of AngularJS re:
· perfect documentation
· big community
· 2-Way data binding, which simplify some processes
· good HTML debugging
· quick scaffold and develop small and middle projects
Best AngularJS examples are as follows:
· The Guardian
AngularJS really is a full framework. You should use AngularJS if you plan to carry a lot of unit tests during development and you want a comprehensive solution for your application.
Well, each approach to building application architecture has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the choice is up to you, you can make based on the requirements of your project.